Acting in accordance with Art. 13 sec. 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws of the EU .L.2016.119.1), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, we would like to inform you that:
I. General information
Our company Royal Group Sp. z o.o. is fully aware of the fact that your privacy is a very important element. Therefore, we make every effort to ensure that the use of your data, in particular your personal data, takes place in accordance with the law and only to the extent justified for the provision of services to you, as well as the development and improvement of our offer.
Royal Group Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (02-972) at Al. Rzeczpospolitej 2/95, KRS 0000460824, NIP 9512366654 conducts business in accordance with Polish law. You can contact us at any time at our headquarters at ul. Korkowa 47 (04-502) Warsaw, by mail or e-mail to email@example.com or by phone: +48 22 225 27 97. At the same time, we would like to inform you that we are the administrator of your personal data, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended (hereinafter the Act), as well as in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter the Regulation).
The following information is intended to show you how we process your personal data that comes to us when you use our website www.e-royalcatering.pl, also called the Website. The purpose of this document is to inform you how and to what extent you can control the processing of data by us or contact us if you have questions.
II. Collected data
- You can browse the Site without providing your personal data, subject to the provisions of point 2 below [Data collected automatically].
- When you use the Website, data is automatically collected regarding the equipment from which the Website is accessed, which indirectly constitutes and includes your personal data. These data include: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. This data can be collected by cookies (“cookies”), the Google Analytics system and the LocalStorage system.
- Cookies referred to in point. 2 are files sent to your computer or other device while browsing the website. Cookies remember your preferences, which enables, among others:
- a) improving the quality of service and provided services,
- b) improving the search results and the relevance of the displayed products,
- c) creating audience statistics,
- d) determining your preferences and adjusting the offer to your needs.
- We indicate that cookies do not change the configuration of your device or the software installed on this device.
- If you use our online store, it is necessary to provide your personal data to place an order. Each time you provide data voluntarily, however, failure to provide some data may prevent you from placing an order.
- In the event that you intend to use our offer, purchase the goods or services offered, we will collect the following data: first and last name, if you need a VAT invoice – tax identification number NIP, address of the buyer for the invoice, e-mail address, contact telephone number , delivery address (if you choose the order with delivery option), data required to complete the payment for the order.
III. Use of data
We use your data for:
- a) sales and providing services, including ensuring proper service to you,
- b) realization of your order, signing the contract and its carrying out
- c) accepting and considering possible complaints, reservations and inquiries,
- d) as part of payment processes,
- e) adjustments, changes, modifications to the Website;
- f) conducting marketing, advertising or promotional activities.
- The processing of some of your data is also necessary for us to comply with the obligations imposed by applicable law, for example the obligation to store certain data for a certain period of time, collect certain information for the purpose of user verification and identification, or transfer data to authorized bodies or entities, e.g. resulting from from the Payment Services Act, the Anti-Money Laundering Act, the Financing of Terrorism, the Tax Act, the Accounting Act, etc.
- We may also process your data for other legitimate purposes, in particular to monitor your activity on our Website (described cookies), define your interests and needs (also cookies), pursue our claims and defend against possible claims, monitor and prevent possible fraud or abuse.
- We process your data on the basis of the following legal grounds – conclusion and performance of the contract, your consent, implementation of legally justified needs or fulfillment of our obligations under applicable law.
- We try to process your data as quick as possible, if we process it under the concluded contract, it will continue during its term and the limitation of any claims or obligations related to it, if you consented to processing, we will process the data until it appeals, if we process data as part of a legally justified purpose, we will process them until this interest lasts, and when the processing of data by us results from the obligation imposed by law, we will process it as long as it results from the provisions.
- We transfer your data to other entities when you give your consent. The processing of personal data, in the event of using the option to purchase services via the website or concluding a contract with us, may be entrusted to entities that provide services related to our offer, and which are separate personal data administrators who process data on their own behalf, which mainly includes payments (banks, payment institutions).
- You can revoke your consent at any time, including your consent to receive commercial and marketing information.
- We make every effort to provide all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
IV. The right to access personal data
You have the right to access your personal data, in particular in the scope of:
1.correction (data correction);
- delete data processed unreasonably in situations where this right is not excluded;
- data processing restrictions;
- access to information about data and the data itself;
- transferring data to another administrator;
- right to object to the processed data.
The rights indicated above can be exercised by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing, via traditional mail to the following address: Al. Rzeczpospolitej 2/95, 02-972 Warsaw.
V. Final Provisions
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).